Restaurant : Sengoku Buyuden
Phone : 050-5890-1582
Address : T-wing building 4F, 1-6-2, Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station : JR Shinjuku Station East Exit
Open Hour : Mon-Thu 17:00 -24:00 (L.O.23:00), Fri, Sat, Before Holiday 17:00 - 04:30 (L.O.03:30), Sun, Hol 17:00～23:30(L.O.22:30)
Close : N.A
Price : [Dinner] 4,000- yen 4,999 yen
Credit Card : (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners))
Seats : 98 Seats
Menu : English menu available
For those who are interested in Japanese history during segoku period (age of civil wars, around 1550-1600), we recommend Sengoku Buyuden. Many Japanese people (especially men) love Sengoku warriors who fought to rule over the country by wearing those beautiful well made armors.
This themed restaurant has a great style to create a splendid ambiance of the old times of Japan. Once you reach the entrance, the colorful armors that majestically stand welcome you to the Sengoku world where you can also see the well ordered printed flags of the family crests of those warriors.
You will be guided to the room where you will find the famous warriors names on the wall and the antiquated hanging scrolls written in Japanese. Whether you may be able to read them or not, it will definitely be a mind blowing scene in one of your precious experiences in Japan! The space in the room is very well furnished and sophisticated, with so much thoughts put into every detail.
We have ordered the most recommended dishes from the menu such as the fresh water clam bamboo steamer (840 yen), three different fresh raw fish (1,029 yen), kabuki miso cheese kushi (924 yen), with jindori (encampment) dessert (924 yen) to finish our meal. You may also order Chinmi Santen Mori (three different seasonal tidbits) (819 yen) which is a secret dish that is not on the menu. It comes with the Japanese castle tower as you can see on the picture. If you are interested, you can ask the staff for today's Chinmi Santen Mori and make them surprized (they may not be able to serve them if they are out of stock).
We have nothing but praises for this restaurant. All food in Sengoku Buyuden was phenomenal. Last but certainly not least, enjoy the precious moment with the Sengoku style Japanese sake which may spur your appetite!
Throughout the meal, we observed that the staffs here were very friendly as well as lively towards all customers. This is actually quite important to make difference impressionably to all restaurants.
・Total distance: 350m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
Picture Guide Information:
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs to your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you find the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight between the buildings.
7. Keep walking straight for about 100 meter until you reach the big intersection.
8. Cross this big intersection and make a right turn as shown on the picture.
9. After making a right turn, walk straight for about 100 meters. You will find your destination to your left.
10. On your way, you will pass the convenience store.
You are almost there.
11. This is the entrance of the T-Wing building. You will also find big Burger King signboard to your left.
12. Take the elevator to 4F. Enjoy the unique experience in Sengoku Buyuden （戦国武勇伝）!