* We try our best to reserve better seats for you.
Restaurant: Ryomano Sora Bettei (龍馬の空 別邸)
Address: 1-4-2, Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 141, Shinjuku Bld B1/B2
Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station
Open Hour: [Mon-Sat] 17:00～24:00(L.O.23:30), [Sun, holiday] 17:00～23:00(L.O.22:30)
Price Range: [Dinner]￥4,000～￥4,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 45 seats
For those who are not familiar with the Japanese history, you may want to remember our all time hero, Sakamoto Ryouma, who fought for the country during the closing days of the Tokugawa shogunate which is the end of Edo era in the late eighteen hundreds, so called Bakumatsu. Whatever it may be, without him, we wouldn't have survived against the civilized European Powers at that time, to say at least, and that is how he got famous, who has done something incredible in the history of Japan.
Ryoma no Sora Bettei is a themed restaurant that focuses on those closing days of Edo era and Ryouma being a main character, creating a splendid ambience of its chaotic late eighteen hundreds of Japan. You will find some statues of Ryouma and Shinsengumi samurai with the swords right next to Bakumatsu style private rooms where you can have their exceptional tempura, the Hachikin brand chickens and lightly roasted bonito from Tosa where Ryouma was born. The healthy bowl of Nabe on the other hand that make you pleasantly warm is also good to have along with Kaientai's fresh raw sashimi. The quality of the food was really high especially for the themed restaurant where it also focuses on entertaining customers, which we were supremely impressed.
It may surely be an exciting place to visit especially if you are a first timer of Japan who wants to experience something really Japanease. Ryoma no Sora Bettei is a restaurant with full of historical entertaining displays and decorations that also serves exceptional Japanese food.
・Total distance: 230m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, West Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
Picture Guide Information:
1. Facing Shinjuku West Entrance ticket gate, turn around and start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 20m and you will find the stairs to your right.
3. Go upstairs from here.
4. When you reach the above ground, walk straight for about 150m before making a left turn.
5. Make a left turn at the intersection.
6. Cross the street and make a right turn.
7. After you make a right turn, walk straight for 15m and you will find your destination to your left.
8. Here is the building. Go downstairs to B1F.
9. Press B1F.
10. Enjoy the unique experience in Ryoumano Sora Bettei (龍馬の空 別邸)!