* We try our best to reserve better seats for you.
Restaurant : Nanairo Temariuta
Phone : 050-5869-7461
Address : Hugh max pavilion Shinjuku East Exit 5F, 3-28-10, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station : JR Shinjuku Station, East Exit
Open Hour : Tue - Sat 17:00 to 04:00 (L.O.03:00), Mon, Sun, and Hol 17:00 to 24:00 (L.O.23:00)
Close : ※ year-end and New Year holidays
Price : [Dinner] 3,000- yen 3,999 yen
Credit Card : (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX)
Seats : 120 Seats
・Total distance: 220m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
Picture Guide Information:
JR Shinjuku Station East ➡ West Exit (Picture Guide)
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs to your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT (next to the police station).
5. Go straight ahead for about 80 meters until you find crossing to your left.
6. After you find crossing to your left, make a left turn.
7. Here is the crossing.
8. At the end of the crossing, you will find a street to your left. Follow the arrow carefully.
9. After making a turn, you are almost there. Go straight this street for about 100 meters and you will find your destination to your right.
10. This is it. Go inside the building by following the arrow.
11. Here is the elevator. Press 5F.
Enjoy the unique experience in Nanairo Temariuta （七色てまりうた）!
Ryan (Tuesday, 24 January 2017 11:24)
Well it was damn hard to pronounce the name of this place right but surely good to stop by while you are in Tokyo. The Temari seats were little too small for us the giants but it was certainly a great experience. We loved the Temari sushi. We'd give 5 star for that one. Picrumb did a great job on guiding us to this restaurant as well. Thanx for your help!