* We try our best to reserve better seats for you.
Restaurant: Kyushu Kurodaiko Shinjuku (九州黒太鼓 新宿)
Address: 1-4-2, Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 141 Shinjuku building B2
Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station
Open Hour: [Mon-Sat] 17:00-24:00 (L.O.23:30),
[Sun, Holiday] 17:00-23:00 (L.O.22:30)
Price Range: , [Dinner]￥2,000～￥2,999
Credit Card: Possible
Seats: 94 seats
Kyushu Kurodaiko is a kind of Izakaya where you can have nicely prepared fresh half raw bonito and outstanding Motsu Nabe from Hakata which is a hot pot stew made with offal, vegetables and mixture of two types of white miso.
・Total distance: 190m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, West Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
Picture Guide Information:
1. Facing Shinjuku West Entrance ticket gate, turn around and start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 20m and you will find the stairs to your right.
3. Go upstairs from here.
4. When you reach the above ground, walk straight for about 150m before making a left turn.
5. Make a left turn at the intersection.
6. Cross the street and make a right turn.
7. After you make a right turn, walk straight for 15m and you will find your destination to your left.
8. Here is the building. Go downstairs to B2F.
9. Press B2F.
10. Enjoy the unique experience in Kyushu Kurodaiko Shinjuku (九州黒太鼓 新宿)!