* We try our best to reserve better seats for you.
Restaurant: Kyushu Kurodaiko Shinjuku (九州黒太鼓 新宿)
Address: 1-4-2, Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 141 Shinjuku building B2
Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station
Open Hour: [Mon-Sat] 17:00-24:00 (L.O.23:30),
[Sun, Holiday] 17:00-23:00 (L.O.22:30)
Price Range: , [Dinner]￥2,000～￥2,999
Credit Card: Possible
Seats: 94 seats
Kyushu Kurodaiko is a kind of Izakaya restaurant where you can have nicely prepared fresh half raw bonito and outstanding Motsu Nabe from Hakata which is a hot pot stew made with offal, vegetables and mixture of two types of white miso. The wild meat tower as you can see on the picture, so called Niku Nabe, is a must order! This is not the worthless attraction that you may see in some other restaurants only to attract customers, but has a pure quality of the fresh meat as well as the tasty soup that gives everyone on your table a big smile. The mixture of the meat and this special soup that is pleasantly spicy are just the perfect match. We loved it.
Kyushu Kurodaiko is a perfect cozy place to chill out to have the excellent Hakata cuisines accompanied with wonderful Japanese sake and beer in the heart of Shinjuku that is always good with your friends and colleagues. The restaurant is a pure Japanese style and the way they use lights around the tables is just fantastic which makes the entire room look quite special. The set courses including the appetizer, salad, raw sashimi, fried dish, nabe, noodles, and deserts are around 4,000 - 5,000 yen which is fairly reasonable for the quality of food.
If you are looking for a relaxing Izakaya with a great local Japanese ambience where you can have outstanding Hakata style cuisines in Shinjuku, we recommend you this Kyushu Kurodaiko.
・Total distance: 190m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, West Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
Picture Guide Information:
1. Facing Shinjuku West Entrance ticket gate, turn around and start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 20m and you will find the stairs to your right.
3. Go upstairs from here.
4. When you reach the above ground, walk straight for about 150m before making a left turn.
5. Make a left turn at the intersection.
6. Cross the street and make a right turn.
7. After you make a right turn, walk straight for 15m and you will find your destination to your left.
8. Here is the building. Go downstairs to B2F.
9. Press B2F.
10. Enjoy the unique experience in Kyushu Kurodaiko Shinjuku (九州黒太鼓 新宿)!