* We try our best to reserve better seats for you.
Restaurant: Kakurebou Shinjukuten (隠れ房 新宿店)
Address: 3-15-11, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Adhoc Shinjuku Bld 7F
Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station
Open Hour: [Mon-Sat] 5:00PM - 11:30PM, [Sun, Holiday] 5:00PM - 11:00PM
Price Range: [Dinner]￥4,000～￥4,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 180 seats
Kakurebou Shinjukuten has a calm and unobtrusive atmosphere with its unique way of using lights making the spacious room so romantic and luxurious. Perhaps it may be difficult to find
better places around Shinjuku to have chat privately with your partner than this restaurant, as how "Kakurebou" (meaning hiding place in English) explains, the place gives you a very
comfortable privacy during your meal.
The restaurant serves the excellent modern Japanese cuisines with fantastic wines and Japanese sake to be paired. You may want to try their Zaou Beef Sirloin Steak from Miyagi Prefecture
(2,500yen) baked with hot pebbles. It is so tender and beautifully prepared with a remarkable depth of flavor. If you are looking for a fish cuisine, the baked fatty Japanese sable fish
(1,000 yen) is just exceptionally good. Once you try their top quality sable fish, you will never see fish dishes the same way again. The Daisen brand chicken from Tottori Prefecture cooked
with black pepper and kombu salt (1,380 yen) is also a standout dish in this restaurant which you may want to try. As you can see, most of the dishes in Kakurebou are quite reasonably
priced for the quality of food.
Kakurebou serves an outstanding food with modern Japanese ambience where you can have very relaxing time with your partner. A very Instagram worthy place without a doubt too. When
you are visiting Shinjuku, make sure to stop by.
・Total distance: 400m, 5 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 16
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs on your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you find the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight between the buildings.
7. Keep walking straight for about 100 meters until you reach the big intersection.
8. Make a right turn. Do not cross the intersection.
9. Walk straight for 170m. Make a right turn at 4th street.
10. Make a right turn at 4th street where you can see Baskin Robbins.
11. Walk straight for 15m and you will find Adhoc Building to your left.
12. Go inside the building.
14. You will find an elevator to your left.
16. Enjoy the unique experience in Kakurebou Shinjukuten (隠れ房 新宿店)!