* We try our best to reserve better seats for you.
Restaurant: Ehon no Kunino Alice (絵本の国のアリス)
Address: 1-6-2, Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo T-wing building B2
Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station
Open Hour: [Mon-Fri] 17:00-23:30(LO 22:30), [Sat,Sun,Holiday] 16:00-23:30(LO 22:30)
Price Range: [Dinner]￥4,000～￥4,999
Credit Card: (VISA, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 100 seats
If you have been to Alice in Wonderland in the past and liked it, you may as well try Ehon no Kunino Alice too to see the astonishing world of Alice again. Only when this time, you are not going to the wonderland, but to the world of the picture book where you will find whole bunch of clippings from the picture book in the story of Alice. The standing card soldier, the huge picture book of Alice placed next to the fancy tables, and all kinds of other cute decorations surrounded in the rooms are making the amazing scenery of the world of Alice as if you have strayed into the world where you may not be able to tell if such unrealistic world really exists.
The restaurant has many interesting menus such as Cheshire Cat's Tail Pizzas, The eggplant and beef spaghetti with meat sauce on top (you can see Cheshire Cat's face on the spaghetti), the crispy card shaped tortilla chips with avocado dip (try to find Alice who is hiding underneath), and more. You would also be interested in having those cute drinks that are very thought out and innovative in expressing those characters in the story. There are so many fun and exciting sceneries you can find in this restaurant with so many great spots to take photos for your souvenir together with a staff who is working in this restaurant as Alice. When you come to Shinjuku to experience something very unique, this is the must go place!
・Total distance: 350m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
Picture Guide Information:
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs to your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you find the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight between the buildings.
7. Keep walking straight for about 100 meters until you reach the big intersection.
8. Cross this big intersection and make a right turn as shown on the picture.
9. After making a right turn, walk straight for about 100 meters. You will find your destination to your left.
10. On your way, you will pass the convenience store.
You are almost there.
11. This is the entrance of the T-Wing building. Go downstairs to B2 at the arrow.
12. Enjoy the unique experience in Ehon no Kunino Alice (絵本の国のアリス)!