What makes this unique bar so attractive for the locals and foreigners may be because of their special affinity for the popular characters in Street Fighters, Resident Evil (Bio Hazard), Basara, Ace Attorney, etc, where they might feel the sense of unity for recognizing what those characters are in the CAPCOM games worldwide.
The staffs here are good entertainers who would perform you a "short play" whenever you order drinks (it is part of their friendly service so don't count on it too much). They have played the Street Fighters for us when we ordered Guile's Sommersalt Kick (730 Yen) and Edmond Honda's tea (450 Yen) for our drink which was very amusing. They will probably give you "Ha do ken!" if you ever had a chance to order Ryu's cocktail and perhaps "Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku!" if you order Ken's special drink respectively. But most importantly, we found that all staffs here are enjoying to perform in front of the customers by creating the atmosphere very lively and energetic. We had a lot of fun watching the screens and also enjoyed having a chat with one of the friendly staffs who was very easy to talk to.
Among many CAPCOM oriented choices on the menu, the Brain Cake (680 Yen) from Resident Evil (Bio Hazard) was their best recommendation. Some may think that this is just an entertaining bar that has no applaudable dishes, but the flavor of this cake was, in fact, exceptional which actually made us quite surprised. Of course, the knife sticked on the brain shaped cake looked very creepy as you can see on the picture but what you get in return is an outstanding Mont Blanc!
We heard there are lot of fans of this bar and some of them even show up wearing those character's costumes. You might bump into one of them with strange outfit at night if you are lucky!
・Total distance: 550m, 7 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 14
Picture Guide Information:
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs on your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you find the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight between the buildings.
7. Keep walking straight for about 100 meters until you reach the big intersection.
8. Cross this big intersection and make a right turn as shown on the picture.
9. After making a right turn, walk straight for about 180 meters before making a left turn.
10. After you pass Karaoke SHIDAX, you will make a left turn at the next street.
11. Make a left turn.
12. Now walk straight for about 120 meters and you will find your destination to your left.
13. Pass the statue to your left...
14. Here is the Shinjuku Pasela building to your left. The bar is on the 1st Floor.
Enjoy the unique experience in Capcom Bar （カプコムバー）!