Restaurant: Berusaiyuno Buta Shibuya (ベルサイユの豚 渋谷)
Address: 1-20-15, Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Kokusai Building No.101 B1F
Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station
Open Hour: [Mon-Thu] Sun, Holiday 17:00 - 23:30,
[Fri,Sat, One day before holiday] 17:00 - 24:00
Price Range: [Dinner]￥3,000～￥3,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 90 seats
If you are looking for a fancy restaurant that serves great meat and wine, here is an eccentric place in Shibuya where you can have the exceptional pork cuisines. When you step inside Berusaiyu no Buta (which roughly means Versailles pork), you will find a warm wooden based decor with selections of great wine around you. The main color used in the room is red but somehow makes you feel very comfortable and would make you enjoy the exceptional pork that is extremely tender and juicy. The Bimeiton branded pork from Ibaraki prefecture that were raised in no stressful environment to make the meat tender and mild is used in this restaurant and the way they prepare its splendid pork for the grilled chopped porkloin which to marinate the pork with the fragrant grass for 48 hours is just breathtaking. You should definitely order one (美明豚48時間熟成の骨付きロース炭火焼き in Japanese) for yourself which costs 1480 yen when you come to Berusaiyu. There are many other spectacular meat prepared in this restaurant which many locals never stop loving. The legendary grilled golden pork (幻の金華豚のグリル) which costs 1580 yen is also an excellent choice for you.
・Total distance: 450m, 5 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk toward "109 MEN'S", the building you see on the picture.
3. When you get to the intersection in front of "109 Men's" at the very right, cross the street.
4. Walk straight 280 meter from here. Make sure 109 Mens is on your right hand side.
5. Pass OIOI department store to your right.
6. When you reach the intersection, make a left turn.
You will find a post office ahead of you.
7. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
8. Make sure the post office is on your left hand side.
Walk straight for 60m and you will find your destination to your left.
9. After you pass the coffee shop to your left, you will soon find your destination to your left.
10. Enjoy your meal at Berusaiyuno Buta Shibuya (ベルサイユの豚 渋谷)!