* We try our best to reserve better seats for you.
Restaurant : Alice in Wonderland
Phone : 03-3340-2466
Address : Shinjuku Odakyu Halc BF3, 1-5-1, Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station : JR Shinjuku Station, East Exit
Open Hour : Dinner from 17:00 to 24:00 (L.O.23:00)
Lunch from 11:00 to 15:00 (L.O.14:30)
Close : N.A
Price : [Dinner] 3,000- yen 3,999 yen [Lunch] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen
Table Charge : 500 yen (No charges for the course set) + 1 food 1 drink
Credit Card : (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Smoking : Not Allowed
Seats : 140 Seats
Alice in Wonderland is one of the oddest themed restaurants in Tokyo where you may find an astonishing scenery of the world of Alice once you pass the charmingly designed book shaped door at the entrance. The key red color that creates the virtual world of Alice perfectly matches with the main decoration of the hearts that are set beautifully above the heart shaped table in the center of the room. They also have the cute menus with the heart shaped keys, the round shaped chairs, and the staffs who are costumed as Alice and bunny all blending quite well with the surroundings which also seem nicely unrealistic. The decorations of the cards set above some of the tables are also outstanding. If you ever had a chance to visit Alice in Wonderland, take the seats where you can see either the heart or the card decorations from close.
Among many tempting dishes on the menu, we have asked the Bunny for "the most recommended" and decided to order Alice in Magical World (1,020), the Red Rose (980 Yen), and Happy Common Place Day (880 Yen) for the drinks. The Alice in Magical World is the grapefruit and mango based tropical liquor and the Happy Common Place Day with fireworks is the sparkling grapefruits cocktail with tapioca. They are not only exceptional in taste but also visually charming.
We have ordered a Green Caterpillar Uncle (520 Yen) as we like avocados with olives for the appetizer. The Beef Meat Sauce Spaghetti (980 Yen) for the main dish which comes with Cheshire Cat's face. For the dessert to finish the meal, the Cheshire Cat's Mixed Berry Parfait with Prayer in Magic Wand (800 Yen) was quite good which also comes with cat's face. We liked all the dishes we had carefully selected and enjoyed the ideas to add more fun to the dishes by making the faces of Cheshire Cat and Green Caterpillar Uncle.
When you come to Alice in Wonderland, make sure to have the good seats where you can see the heart and card shaped lights. Enjoy the uniqueness!
・Total distance: 260m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 19
1. Let's start your way from
Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs to your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you find the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, you will also find a little street and a tunnel to your left. Make a left turn here.
7. Walk straight for about 80 meters until the end of this tunnel.
8. Make a right turn at the end of the tunnel.
9. Make a left turn at the first street.
10. Then walk straight for about 40 meters until you reach the intersection.
11. When you get to the intersection, you will find a HALC building ahead of you. Cross this intersection to go inside the building.
12. After you cross the street, you will find the stairs to your left.
Now, you are going downstairs from here.
13. Go downstairs and make a right turn.
14. Go down further.
15. Turn around and go down further.
16. Keep going down until you reach Alice in Wonderland which is on the BF3.
17. One more floor to go. Keep going down.
18. After you reach BF3, turn to left and you will be able to find the entrance.
19. Here is the door to Alice's world. Enjoy the unique experience in Alice in Wonderland （魔法の国のアリス）!