Ultimate Dish : Tokusei Torisoba
Restaurant : Daiki
As many of you know, Ramen is one of the most popular food in Japan, but do you know what exactly makes its bowl of delicious noodle a ramen? It is the soup that makes the ramen a ramen and defines what kind of flavor you are having. For instance, Tonkotsu ramen is a pork based soup, miso ramen is a miso based, and shoyu ramen is a soy sauce based respectively. Those flavors are very popular which you can probably find any ramen shops in Japan.
Our top recommendation for today is Tokusei Torisoba ramen from Daiki made of chicken soup which is definitely worth to check while you are in Tokyo. Daiki has been chosen as a champion for the best ramen in Tokyo and it was introduced in a TV show in 2001. Ever since it got exposed in public, the ramen lovers all around Japan come to this shop to appreciate its exceptional chicken ramen and enjoy it until the last drop of its tasty soup. We want you to try its elegant and rich delicious soup also that makes the perfect ramen you have never tasted before.
Phone : 03-3834-0348
Address : 3-47-2, Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo Shiraki Building 1F
Nearest Station : 2 minute walk from the Yushima Station first exit
Open Hour : [weekdays] 11:00~15:00(LO)
Close : N.A
Price : [Dinner] - 999 yen [Lunch] - 999 yen
Credit Card : N.A
Seats : 15 seats (two tables + counters)
・Total distance: 55m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Yushima Station, Tenjin-shita Ticket Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. We guide you from Tokyo Metro Yushima Station (Tenjin-shita Ticket Gate) today. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you!! Or you can show this to them that says "Could you please take me to Yushima Tenjin-shita Ticket Gate" in Japanese.
「湯島駅の天神下改札まで連れて行ってください (Yushima-Eki No Tenjinsihta-Kaisatu ma de tsurete itte kudasai.)」
2. When you come out from the Tenjin-shita ticket gate, go straight ahead and walk toward EXIT 1.
3. At the end of this hallway, you will find a Toilet and EXIT 1. Go upstairs and get out from Exit 1.
4. Going out from Exit 1, make a RIGHT turn and you will soon find an intersection.
5. When you reach the intersection, do not cross the street but make a RIGHT turn.
6. After you make a right turn, you will find ramen Daiki ahead of you.
7. This is how Daiki looks like. Enjoy the ramen with the best chicken soup!
Get the ramen ticket at the vending machine. On the top left is "Tokusei Torisoba"!