・Total distance: 220m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point :Tokyo Metro Sendagi Station
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. We guide you from Sendagi 1st Entrance today. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you! Or you can show this to them that says "Could you please take me to Ichiban-Deguchi (1st Entrance)" in Japanese.
1番出口まで連れて行ってください (Ichiban-Deguchi (1st Entrance) ma de tsurete itte kudasai.)
2. When you come out from the ticket gate, you will soon find the stairs on your left.
3. When you go upstairs you will find the crossing ahead of you, but DO NOT cross this street. Make a LEFT turn.
4. As soon as you turned left, you will see the intersection, DO NOT cross the stree. Make a LEFT turn.
5. After making a LEFT turn, go staight ahead for about 200 meters until you reach the next intersection.
6. When you reached the intersection, you are almost there. Cross the street and continue walking straight.
7. You will soon find the shop's signboard on your LEFT, which you can see at the next picture.
8. This is how Yoshihara （飴細工 吉原） looks like. Enjoy the sweet sculptures!