Kurobe Yokocho, surrounded by the chic black fence where it is located 3 minutes from the Tokyo Station, serves a variety of cuisines from Japanese, Okinawan, to even Korean. Picrumb has introduced some of the nice restaurants around Kurobe Yokocho in the past that includes Shigenoi where it serves great Oyakodon, Ryutan that serves exceptional Okinawan soba, the perfect Oden lunch in Rakan and delicious Kushikatsu in Kushihan that you might want to check out before going.
・Total distance: 180m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Marunouchi Underground North Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
We guide you from Marunouchi Underground North Entrance today. Please be aware that this is Marunouchi UNDERGROUND North Entrance and NOT Marunouchi North Entrance which is located upstairs. So let's start your way from here.
1. Face Marunouchi Underground North Entrance. Then turn around and follow the arrow.
2. You will find a clock ahead of you. Go pass the clock and walk straight ahead for about 30 meters.
3. Then you will find a convenience store to your right.
Make a right turn after you pass the convenience store.
4. After you make a right turn, go straight ahead for about 100 meters.
5. Soon, you will find an area called Kurobe Yokocho to your left.