Iiyo Yokocho is a small alley in one of the commercial buildings in Marunouchi where you can find many outstanding local restaurants, including the Hotspoon to have the best curry around Tokyo Station. Iiyo means "It's great!" in Japanese which was aimed to let visitors share about this yokocho by telling others it was "Iiyo". Enjoy the best local food in Iiyo Yokocho!
・Total distance: 400m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Marunouchi Central Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 18
1. We guide you from Marunouchi Chuo guchi (Central Entrance) today. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you!
2. This is the ticket gate of Marunouchi Central Entrance. Now, turn around and follow the arrow.
3. Go straight ahead and turn RIGHT when you go outside.
4. When you go outside and make a RIGHT turn, you will soon find a crossing ahead of you at the arrow on the picture.
5. When you get to the crossing, cross the street and make a LEFT turn along the street.
6. When you reach the intersection along the street, you will see a big dark building ahead of you. Go cross the street and make a RIGHT turn.
7. After you crossed the street and made a RIGHT turn, you will see a building called Shin Marunouchi Building on your LEFT. Walk straight ahead for about 20 meters and make a LEFT turn to go inside the building.
8. Here is the entrance of Shin Marunouchi Building. Go inside and walk straight ahead.
9. When you come inside and walk straight for about 50 meters, you will find two elevators on your RIGHT.
10. Go downstairs.
11. When you get off at B1, face the elevator again. Walk left by following the arrow.
Then go straight ahead for about 30 meters and make a RIGHT turn.
12. Make a right turn.
13. Walk straight for about 50m and pass the door.
14. Keep walking straight.
15. Keep walking straight.
16. Keep walking straight.
17. Keep walking straight and make a right turn.
18. You will find your destination to your left in less than 20m.
Enjoy the Iiyo Yokocho in Tokyo Station!