Harajuku Street (原宿通り=竹下通り)
Harajuku Street (Takeshita Dori) is one of the best places in Tokyo to find interesting fashion clothes and accessories at very affordable prices and a popular place to see dressed up youngsters in amazing costumes on weekends. You may also find many shops for Crepe (sweets) around this area while enjoying watching the most updated fashion trend among teenagers in Japan.
Address: 1 Chome-17 Jingūmae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Closest station and exits :
1. JR Harajuku Station (Takeshita Exit)
2. Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Meiji Jingu Mae Station (Exit 3)
3. Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line, Meiji Jungu Mae Station (Exit 3)
Good day to visit:
Sunny day, weekends
・Total distance: 50m, 1 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Harajuku Station, Takeshita Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 2
Let's start your way from JR Harajuku Station, Takeshita Exit.
1. When you come outside from JR Harajuku Station, Takeshita Exit, cross the road and you will find your destination ahead of you.
2. Enjoy the walk on Harajuku Street (Takeshita Street)!