Restaurant: Happy Veggies 樂農
Ultimate Dish : 流沙餃 / 生煎蓮藕餅 / 南乳齋煲 / 秋葵雙耳
Address: 1/F, Bayfield Building, 99 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai
Phone: 2529 3338
Nearest Station: Wan Chai Station
Open Hours: Mon.-Sun. 11:30-14:30;18:30-21:30
Credit Card: Visa、Master、Cash
If you are a vegetarian or looking for a good healthy food in Hong Kong, the Happy Veggies located at the building between Circle K and 7 Eleven near Wan Chai station is an excellent choice. The dishes are very creative in terms of how they turn the typical Chinese dishes into vegetable oriented dishes but serves with an excellent flavor. Our recommendations here are braised assorted vegetables with fermented tofu paste served in clay pot, the tomato and potato dumplings in soup, and pan fried lotus root cake. They are delicious as well as very unique.
Total distance: 200m, 3 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Wan Chai Station (Exit B1)
Steps to follow: 1 - 10
1. Let's start your way from Exit B1. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "B" around you.
2. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
3. Go straight for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
4. When you reach the crossing, make a right turn to cross the street.
5. After you cross the street, make a right turn.
6. As soon as you cross the street, you will see the entrance to your restaurant on your left. Make sure you do not pass 7 Eleven.
7. You will find a signboard like this at the entrance.
8. Take the elevator to go upstairs.
9. Press 1F.
10. Enjoy your meal at Happy Veggies 樂農!