Restaurant: Fook Lam Moon 福臨門
Ultimate Dish : Braised Japanese dried aged abalone with goose web, fried crispy chicken, roast suckling pig, baked stuffed crab meat and onion in shell and a variety of double-boiled soups
Address: Shop 3, G/F, Newman House, 35-45 Johnston Road, Wan Chai
Phone: 2866 0663
Nearest Station: Wan Chai Station
Open Hours: Mon.-Sun. 11:30-15:00, 18:00-23:00
Credit Card: Visa、Master、AE、Cash、JCB
This internationally well known restaurant was listed in Asia's top 20 restaurants of the Michellin Guide and this is the original one in Wan chai. Though, what we like about Fook Lam Moon is their strong philosophy behind their success to use only the best ingredients for the customers. In fact, you may order some of the dishes that we recommend as listed and you will be stunned of how delicious they are. The food is superb. Simple, honest and delicious. Not to mention that the prices are a bargain for such high quality of food!
Total distance: 290m, 4 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Wan Chai Station (Exit B1)
Steps to follow: 1 - 11
1. Let's start your way from Exit B1. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "B" around you.
2. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
3. Go straight for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
4. Cross the street and make a left turn.
5. Go straight for about 50m and make a right turn at the 1st street.
6. Make a right turn.
7. Walk straight for 70m until the end of this street.
8. When reach the end of this street, you will see a sidewalk on your left.
9. Make a left turn.
10. As soon as you make a left turn, you will find your destination on your left in less than 30m.
11. Enjoy your meal at Fook Lam Moon 福臨門!