Restaurant: Yan Toh Heen 欣圖軒
Ultimate Dish : Baked Roasted Duck and Taro Buns / Peking Duck / Braised Superior Shark’s Fin and Crab Claw served with Supreme Broth / Crispy French Quail with Spicy Salt and Herbs /
Steamed Cod Fish with Garlic, Preserved Olives and Herbs / Yan Toh Heen
Address: G/F, InterContinental Hong Kong, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Phone: 2313 2323
Nearest Station: Tsim Sha Tsui Station
Open Hours: Mon to Sat: 12:00-14:30; 18:00-23:00, Sun & Public Holiday:
Credit Card: Visa、Master、AE、Cash、JCB
You may enjoy the great harbour view while having the exceptional Peking Duck with delicious braised superior shark fin and crab claw served with supreme broth and stir fried vegetables using the top-grade Chinese soup stock, and perhaps mango pudding for your dessert to finish your perfect meal. Toh Heen 欣圖軒, located in the Inter Continental Hotel, is well known for its dim sum and Cantonese cuisine, which is said to be one of the finest in Asia. It may be a little bit pricey to introduce in Picrumb depending on what to order, but it is definitely worth to try especially for your special occasion. Make sure to make a reservation in advance and enjoy watching the beautiful Victoria Harbour and excellent food!
Total distance: 400m, 4 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Tsim Sha Tsui Station (Follow Exit N5)
Steps to follow: 1 - 17
1. Let's start your way from Exit N5. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "N" around you.
2. When you come outside, go straight for about 30m until the end of the street.
3. When you reach the end of this street, make a left turn.
4. Walk straight for about 250m until the end of this street.
5. When you reach the end of this street, make a left turn.
6. As soon as you make a left turn, you will find the stairs to go down. Make a left turn to go downstairs.
7. Go down.
8. When you reach downstairs, go straight for about 70m until the end of this hallway.
9. When you reach the end of this hallway, make a left turn.
10. Go straight for about 80m until you find the escalator.
11. Take the escalator to go upstairs.
12. For your information, this exit is J2.
13. When you come outside, make a right turn and you will find Intercontinental Hotel ahead of you.
14. Follow the sign.
15. This is the entrance of Intercontinental Hotel. Go inside.
16. As soon as you come inside the hotel, make a left turn.
17. You will soon find Yan Toh Heen 欣圖軒 ahead of you. Just follow the signboards. Enjoy your meal!