Restaurant: Mask of "Si Chuen & Beijing" 面譜京川料理
Ultimate Dish : 重慶野雞煲 / 香辣爆大蟹 / 酒煮海中寶 / 蝦仁番茄蒸餃 / 燈映牛肉
Address: No 33 Tsim Sha Tsui East Station, Tsim Sha Tsui
Phone: 2311 9233
Nearest Station: Tsim Sha Tsui Station
Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 12:00-15:45; 17:30-01:00
Credit Card: Visa、Master、AE、Cash
The Mask of Si Chuen and Beijing offers great spicy traditional food. If you like the spicy dishes we would recommend the Simmered Beef with Hot Chilli Broth which was marvelous especially the tendered beef inside that almost melted in our mouth. The Steamed Pork Dumplings and perhaps the Fried rice with mixed vegetables for the side menu may also be a good choice for you. The atmosphere surrounded by the masks was quite exotic and very well furnished and sophisticated, with so much thoughts put into every detail. The staffs here were also very friendly as well as lively towards all customers.
Total distance: 450m, 5 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Tsim Sha Tsui Station (Follow Exit N5)
Steps to follow: 1 - 11
1. Let's start your way from Exit N5. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "N" around you.
2. When you come outside, go straight for about 30m until the end of the street.
3. When you reach the end of this street, make a left turn.
4. Walk straight for about 250m until the end of this street.
5. When you reach the end of this street, make a left turn.
6. Walk straight for about 150m until you reach the next street.
7. Make a left turn.
8. Make a right turn to cross the street.
9. After you cross the street, follow the second arrow.
10. Go straight for about 30m and make a left turn. You will soon find your destination.
11. Enjoy your meal at Mask of "Si Chuen & Beijing" 面譜京川料理!