Restaurant: Din Tai Fung 鼎泰豐
Ultimate Dish : Special Xiao Long Bao
Address: Shop 130, 3/F, Silvercord, 30 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Phone: 2730 6928
Nearest Station: Tsim Sha Tsui Station
Open Hours: Mon.-Sun. 11:30-22:30
Credit Card: Visa、Master、AE、Cash、UnionPay、JCB、Others
Probably no need to explain too much about this super famous restaurant as it is already introduced internationally by the well known magazines and TVs such as NY times selecting Ding Tai Fung as one of the top 10 restaurants in the world. But if you never had a chance to visit there for its perfect Xiaolongbao with inside full of juicy bouillon, we strongly recommend you should especially while you are in Tsim Sha Tsui where the first Din Tai Fung branch in Hong Kong to earn a Michelin star in 2010.
Total distance: 450m, 6 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Tsim Sha Tsui Station
Steps to follow: 1 - 11
1. Let's start your way from Exit A2. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "A" around you.
2. When you come outside, turn around and follow the arrow.
3. You will find the intersection ahead of you.
4. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
5. Walk straight for about 250m until the end of this street.
6. Follow the arrow to go inside the building. You can see FENDI ahead of you.
7. After you go inside the building, go upstairs by taking the escalator.
8. When you reach 3F, follow the arrow.
9. Follow the arrow.
10. Go straight for about 30m and you will find your destination to your left.
11. Enjoy your meal at Din Tai Fung 鼎泰豐!