Restaurant: Ma Sa Restaurant 孖沙茶餐廳
Ultimate Dish : 叉燒煎蛋飯
Address: G/F, 23 Hiller Street, Sheung Wan
Phone: 2545 9026
Nearest Station: Sheung Wan Station
Open Hours: N.A
Price: Below HK$40
Credit Card: N.A
If you are on a budget trip and do not have an idea where to eat good local food at Sheung Wan, try Ma Sa Restaurant 孖沙茶餐廳 and have their outstanding sunny side ups on rice (26HK). Just simply mix three rich egg yolks with the streamed rice that blends perfectly with the soy sauce and the tasty char sius. You will be surprised how such a simple dish can give you such delicious flavor in such a reasonable price (we loved it very much).
It is not a fancy and quiet place to have a meal with as you can probably tell from the price but inside is very clean and cozy.
Total distance: 170m, 2 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Sheung Wan (Exit A2)
Steps to follow: 1 - 8
1. Let's start your way from Exit A2. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "A" around you.
2. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
3. Go straight for about 15m until you reach the crossing.
4. When you reach the crossing, make a left turn.
5. Cross the street and keep going straight for about 20m until you reach the intersection.
6. When you reach the intersecition, cross the road and take the street as shown on the picture.
7. Walk straight for about 50m and you will be able to find your destination to your right.
8. Enjoy your meal at Ma Sa Restaurant 孖沙茶餐廳!