Restaurant: Lin Heung Kui 蓮香居
Ultimate Dish : Eight treasures duck / Malay Cake / Pork Liver Siu Mai
Address: 2-3/F, 46-50 Des Voeux Road West, Sheung Wan
Phone: 2156 9328
Nearest Station: Sheung Wan Station
Open Hours: N.A
Credit Card: Visa、Master、Cash、Octopus
The restaurant is located at good 10 minutes from Sheung Wan Station but we would suggest you to come here all the way when you happen to be around this area. Lin Heung Kui (蓮香居) is a traditional Cantonese restaurant where they serve delicious dishes such as Eight treasures duck, Pork Liver Siu Mai, Malay Cake, and etc. It is one of the best places in Sheung Wan for a reasonable and fine local food. We would also suggest you to order some very traditional dim sum dishes as they are very reasonable in price with extremely high quality. You will love it!
Total distance: 600m, 9 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Sheung Wan (Exit C)
Steps to follow: 1 - 10
1. Let's start your way from Exit C. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "C" around you.
2. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
3. Go straight for about 400m before you make a left turn.
4. Cross the street and keep going straight.
5. Cross the street and keep going straight.
6. Make a left turn.
7. Go straight for about 150m until you find your restaurant to your left.
8. When you see the signboard of the restaurant, cross the street and keep going straight.
9. Go straight for about 30m and you will be able to find your restaurant on your left.
10. Enjoy your meal at Lin Heung Kui 蓮香居!