Restaurant: Seam Eett Taiwan Noodles 西門町台灣麵食
Ultimate Dish : 雞絲拉皮 / 魯肉飯 / 涼拌茄子 / 擔擔麵 / 香芒沙拉鳳尾蝦 / 腐皮蚵卷 / 皇牌拼盤 / 雞絲粉皮
Address: G/F, 2N Hung Kwong Buildling, 2 Tung Choi Street, Mong Kok
Phone: 2332 4673
Nearest Station: Mong Kok Station
Open Hours: Mon.-Sun. 11:30-00:00
Credit Card: N.A
A small home style restaurant, which is located on the crowded street called Women’s Street where you will find full of stalls, is very well known in Mongkok for its delicious traditional Taiwanese dish. It may be slightly difficult to find the restaurant at first as the street is almost jammed with the crowd, so follow our picture guide carefully. As you enter the door of Seam Eett Taiwan Noodles and find the hanging lanterns with the brown wood interior, you will be guided to one of their cozy seats. Our recommendations here are 擔擔麵 (Dan Dan noodle), 涼拌茄子 (eggplant cold dish), and 雞絲拉皮 (shredded chicken with green bean sheet and sesame sauce) which you can experience the real Taiwan taste (a little bit sweeter than Cantonese flavors). Enjoy!
Total distance: 350m, 6 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Mongkok Station (Exit E2)
Steps to follow: 1 - 9
1. Let's start your way from Exit E2. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "E" around you.
2. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
3. Go straight ahead for about 100m until you find the "Bonjour" signboard.
4. Go cross the street.
5. When you find the "Bonjour" signboard, make a right turn.
6. Go straight for about 250m on this narrow street until you find your destination to your left.
7. Cross the street and keep going straight.
8. Cross the street again and keep going straight. You are almost there. Keep watching your restaurant to your left.
9. Enjoy your meal at Seam Eett Taiwan Noodles 西門町台灣麵食!