Restaurant: Yung Kee Restaurant 鏞記酒家
Ultimate Dish : Roast Goose, Wanton Noodle, Sauteed Frog's Leg and Bamboo Shoots / Steamed Sliced Chicken with Ham and Vegetable / Braised Supreme Bird's Nest / Braised
Superior Shark's Fin in Brown Sauce / Steamed Live Fish in Soya Sauce / Yung
Kee's Imperial Abalone with Wine / Chinese style beef fillet
Address: 32-40 Wellington Street, Central
Phone: 2522 1624
Nearest Station: Central Station
Open Hours: Moday to Sunday: 11:00-23:00; The 1st 3 days of Chinese New
Credit Card: Visa、Master、AE、Cash、UnionPay、JCB
Yung Kee is known for its exceptional roasted goose which comes with crisp skin with juicy and tender meat when many restaurants in Hong Kong serve only the roasted duck. Our recommendations here are their delicious roasted duck, the wonton noodle, and the Chinese style beef fillet which comes with onions and its tasty sauce. Overall, Yung Kee serves very firm and reliable meal but make sure you try their roast goose when you are there!
Total distance: 270m, 4 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Central Station (Exit G)
Steps to follow: 1 - 11
1. Let's start your way from Exit G. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "G" around you.
2. Take the stairs to go up.
3. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
4. Go straight for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
5. Cross the street and make a right turn.
6. Go straight for about 50m until you reach the crossing.
7. Cross the street and make a left turn.
8. Go straight for about 80m before you make a right turn.
9. Make a right turn and you will be able to find your restaurant to your left in less than 30m.
10. The restaurant is on your left.
11. Enjoy your meal at Yung Kee Restaurant 鏞記酒家!