Restaurant: Tim Ho Wan, the Dim-Sum Specialists 添好運點心專門店
Ultimate Dish : Sticky rice in lotus leaf in tradtional style / Steamed Rice
Roll / Sweet Medlar Laurel Blossom Cake / Steamed Prawn Dumplings / Baked
Barbecued Pork Bun Pastry
Address: Shop 12A, Hong Kong Station (Podium Level 1, IFC Mall) , Central
Phone: 2332 3078
Nearest Station: Central Station
Open Hours: Mon to Sun: 09:00 - 21:00
Price: Below HK$40
Credit Card: N.A
If you are a dim sum lover, you must come to this restaurant to try their shrimp dumplings and perhaps sticky rice in lotus leaf in traditional style. A very thin chewy layer that covers the fresh shrimp inside, you may find the taste very different from other restaurants even with the typical dishes that can be seen anywhere. The restaurant is fairly crowded with locals which proves the popularity of the restaurant, but it is definitely worth to wait.
Total distance: 500m, 6 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Central Station (Exit A)
Steps to follow: 1 - 20
1. Let's start your way from Exit A. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "A" around you.
2. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
3. Take the escalator to go upstairs.
4. After you get off from the escalator, make a left turn.
5. Go straight for about 70m until the end of this path.
6. When you reach the end, make a right turn.
7. Go straight for about 50m before you make a left turn.
8. Make a left turn.
9. Go straight for about 80m before you make a left turn.
10. Make a left turn.
11. Go straight to enter IFC Mall.
12. Here is the entrance to IFC Mall.
13. As soon as you enter IFC Mall, take the elevator to go downstairs.
14. When you reach downstairs, make a right turn.
15. Go straight and pass the first escalator to your right. There is the second escalator you will find after you pass the first one.
16. Take the escalator to go downstairs.
17. When you reach downstairs, make a left turn and follow the arrow.
18. Go straight for about 30m and you will be able to find your restaurant to your left.
19. Here it is.
20. Enjoy your meal at Tim Ho Wan, the Dim-Sum Specialists 添好運點心專門店!