Restaurant: The Chairman 大班樓
Ultimate Dish : 雞油花雕蒸大花蟹配陳村粉 / 話梅肉桂糖醋排骨 / 杞子雪糕 / 龍井菊花煙燻乳鴿 / 杏仁茶 / 十八味雞 / 古法金錢雞配饅頭 / 九層塔辣椒膏炒蜆
Address: G/F, 18 Kau U Fong, Central
Phone: 2555 2202
Nearest Station: Central Station
Open Hours: N.A
Credit Card: Visa、Cash
When we first had Chairman's preserved plum and cinnamon flavored sweet and sour pork spare ribs (very innovative flavor of plum), the soy sauce chicken, and longjing tea and chrysanthemum smoked pigeon (impressive smoked tender meat), we were quite surprised how such a small restaurant in a hidden street in between Central and Sheung Wan could serve such high standard dishes. The food in The Chairman is indeed phenomenal with so much thoughts put into every detail. The staffs were also very polite in an elegant manner which leaves everyone happy. If you are looking for an authentic Cantonese, make sure to make a reservation at The Chairman in advance.
Total distance: 600m, 9 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Central Station (Exit C)
Steps to follow: 1 - 17
1. Let's start your way from Exit C. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "C" around you.
2. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
3. Go straight ahead for about 180m before you make a left turn.
4. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
5. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
6. Make a left turn at the Jubilee Street.
7. Jubilee Street.
8. Go straight for about 80m before you make a right turn.
9. Make a right turn.
10. Walk straight for about 150m before you make a left turn.
11. You will find stairs to go up to your left. Look for the stairs very carefully.
12. Take the stairs to go up.
13. When you reach top, you will find 7 Eleven ahead of you.
Cross the street and pass 7 Eleven to your right.
14. Make a right turn at the 2st street.
15. Go straight for about 100m and you will be able to find your destination to your right.
16. Here it is.
17. Enjoy your meal at The Chairman 大班樓!