Restaurant: Ser Wong Fun 蛇王芬
Ultimate Dish : 蛇羹 / 膶腸 / 燉湯 / 焗魚腸
Address: G/F, 30 Cochrane Street, Central
Phone: 2543 1032
Nearest Station: Central Station
Open Hours: Mon.-Sun.: 11:00-22:30
Credit Card: N.A
Another place that is worth checking out at the Central is Ser Wong Fun which has long been a very popular spot with locals and foreigners who live in Hong Kong. The snake soup here is exceptional and a "must order", while the pork chops and fried rice are very decent. It is not difficult to find out why the restaurant is always full of poeple. If you are looking for the authentic Cantonese cuisine for a reasonable price, Ser Wong Fun is definitely an excellent choice.
Total distance: 550m, 8 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Central Station (Exit G)
Steps to follow: 1 - 12
1. Let's start your way from Exit G. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "G" around you.
2. Take the stairs to go up.
3. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
4. Go straight for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
5. Cross the street and make a right turn.
6. Go straight for about 350m until you find ROLEX to your left.
7. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
8. When you find ROLEX to your left, make a left turn.
9. Go straight for about 100m and you will be able to find your restaurant to your left.
10. Cross the street and keep walking straight. You are almost there.
11. Here it is!
12. Enjoy your meal at Ser Wong Fun 蛇王芬!