Restaurant: Yu 渝酸辣粉
Ultimate Dish : Steamed Chicken with Chili Sauce / Sichuan burning Noodles /
Sichuan noodles with Peppery Sauce
Address: 4 Yiu Wa Street, Causeway Bay
Phone: 2838 8198
Nearest Station: Causeway Bay Station
Open Hours: Mon-Thu & Sun: 11:30-17:00; 18:00-23:00
Fri-Sat: 11:30-17:00; 18:00-01:00
Credit Card: N.A
Si chuan food is known for its extremely spicy food. In this restaurant you can make it less spicy and have some authentic Si Chuan food. Our recommendation here is Dan Dan noodles. The noodle is very chewy and the soup is still spicy enough but that is what we like about it especially on hot and humid days. When you feel like having spicy food, Yu is definitely a good choice.
Total distance: 150m, 2 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Causeway Bay Station (Exit A)
Steps to follow: 1 - 10
1. Let's start your way from Exit A. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "A" around you.
2. After passing exit sign "A", take the escalator to go upstairs.
3. When you come outside from the exit by taking the escalator, follow the arrow.
4. Go straight this hallway for 20m and make a right turn.
5. Go straight ahead for about 100m before you make a right turn.
6. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
7. Make a right turn at the 1st street.
8. You will find your destination to your left in less than 25m.
9. Here is your restaurant.
10. Enjoy your meal at Yu 渝酸辣粉!