Restaurant: Shanghai Lu Yang Cun Restaurant 上海綠楊邨酒家
Ultimate Dish : Slow-Braised Pork Belly in Don-PoStyle / Braised Shark's Fin
/ Yang Zhou Crystal Pork's Knuckle / Jade Qin Steamed Dumpling / Shrimpn
Brine Winter Bamboo Shoots / Braised Large Meatballs with Crab Roe and Crab
Meat Soy Sauce
Address: 11/F, World Trade Center, 280 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay
Phone: 2881 6669
Nearest Station: Causeway Bay Station
Open Hours: Mon.-Sun.: 11:30-15:00 17:30-00:00
Credit Card: Visa、Master、Cash
The restaurant may be just a little bit pricey for Picrumb to introduce, but what you get for the dishes in return is exceptional. Shanghai Lu Yang Cun Restaurant, which serves the authentic Shanghai cuisine located near Causeway Bay Station, is a chic restaurant which offers decent and well made food such as Yang Zhou Crystal Pork's Knuckle, Jade Qin Steamed Dumpling, Slow-Braised Pork Belly in Don-PoStyle at very reasonable prices for the convincing quality. Make sure you try the dishes we recommend when you are there!
Total distance: 170m, 2 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Causeway Bay Station (Exit D1)
Steps to follow: 1 - 14
1. Let's start your way from Exit D1. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "D" around you.
2. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
3. Go straight for about 50m until the end of this street.
4. When you reach the end of this street, make a left turn.
5. Go straight for about 30m and you will eventually find World Trade Center to your left.
6. You will find World Trade Center to your left.
7. Go inside World Trade Center from this entrance.
8. As soon as you go inside, make a right turn.
9. Then make a left turn.
10. After passing the elevators, you will find the stairs to go upstairs in front of Starbucks.
11. When you reach upstairs, make a left turn to find the elevator.
12. Take the elevator.
13. Press 11F.
14. Enjoy your meal at Shanghai Lu Yang Cun Restaurant 上海綠楊邨酒家!