Ultimate Dish : Pork chop and rice
Address: G/F., 122 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
Phone: 2805 6665
Nearest Station: Causeway Bay Station
Open Hours: Mon-Sat: 11:30-20:30, Closed on Sun
Price: Below HK$40
Credit Card: N.A
If you are on a budget trip and do not have an idea where to eat near Causeway Bay, try this restaurant. This is one retro restaurant where they serve authentic Taiwanese dishes focusing on pork. The good choice in this restaurant must be the pork chop with rice 43HK which is very reasonable for such high quality. The pork is crispy outside while the meat inside is very tender. We would go back again just for their pork chop.
Total distance: 350m, 5 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Causeway Bay Station (Exit F1)
Steps to follow: 1 - 12
1. Let's start your way from Exit F1. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "F" around you.
2. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
3. Make a right turn at the 1st street.
4. Go straight for about 250m before you make a right turn.
5. Pass 7 Eleven and keep walking straight.
6. When you reach the crossing, cross the street and make a right turn.
7. Go straight for 40m before you make a left turn.
8. Make a left turn at the 1st street.
9. Go straight for 60m until the end of this street.
10. When you reach the end of this street, cross the street and make a right turn.
11. Go straight for about 25m and you will be able to find your destination to your left.
12. Enjoy your meal at 炊豕店!