Another breath taking ramen in Ueno. Zipang’s ultimate bowl of ramen, which does not contain lards due to shop's health oriented mind, is a perfect healthy mixture of pork bone based soup with natural oil made of fresh prawns. Ebi Ginjo Ramen 750 yen, which we have absolutely nothing but praises, is a stunningly beautiful and delicious bowl of ramen that wows customers with every sip. The toppings include two slices of splendid broiled chicken chashu with cloud ears and the fresh green onions with sakura shrimps on top of the medium thin noodles neatly prepared in the soup that have great chewy texture. Once you try it and you will realize how tasty and deep the soup in Zipang is which takes your ramen journey to the next level. It is one rare experience to enjoy something different besides typical soy sauce, miso, or tonkotsu based ramen in Japan too.
Restaurant: Zipang Uenoten (ZIPANG 上野店)
Address: 6-16-9, Ueno, Taitou-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Ueno Station
Open Hour: [Mon～Fri] 11:30～23:00
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: Seven counter seats
・Total distance: 240m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ueno Station, Central Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. Facing Ueno Station Central Gate ticket gate, turn around and start your way. Make sure Information Center is on your left hand side.
2. Walk straight for about 80m and you will find Hirokoji Exit ahead of you.
3. Go outside from Hirokoji Exit. You will find a crossing ahead of you in 30m.
4. Cross the street and make a left turn.
5. Walk straight for about 40m and make a right turn.
6. After making a right turn, walk straight for about 30m and you will find your destination to your left.
7. Enjoy your meal at Zipang Uenoten (ZIPANG 上野店)!