When you come to Yansando Ueno Honten and have their marvelous Yakiniku meat, you would realize they have a reliable outlet that is very impeccable. The beef tongue (Gyu-tan), Kalbi, sirloin (Rosu), and the skirt steak (Harami) are exceptionally good with some medium spicy Kimchi vegetables as a side dish. You can also enjoy the Yakiniku sauce in Yansando that is moderately sweeter which blends perfectly well with the meat they offer and it always leaves everyone happy. The price is just a little bit steeper among the Yakiniku restaurants in Ueno area but that is actually "less" pricey for such high quality of meal. When you come to Ueno, make sure to meal here.
Restaurant: Yansando Ueno Honten (陽山道 上野本店)
Address: 6-5-3, Ueno, Taitou-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Ueno Station
Open Hour: 11:30 - 24:00 (Lunch from 11:30 to 14:30)
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥5,000～￥5,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 130 seats
・Total distance: 450m, 6 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ueno Station, Central Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. Facing Ueno Station Central Gate ticket gate, turn around and start your way. Make sure Information Center is on your left hand side.
2. Walk straight for about 80m and you will find Hirokoji Exit ahead of you.
3. Go outside from Hirokoji Exit. You will find a crossing ahead of you in 30m.
4. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
5. Go walk between the buildings from here for about 250m and you will find your destination to your left.
You will pass 2 crossroads.
6. Here is the 1st crossroad. Keep walking straight.
7. Here is the 2nd crossroad.
Keep walking straight for about 20m and you will find your destination to your left.
8. Enjoy your meal at Yansando Ueno Honten (陽山道 上野本店)!