The focus in Kouzuke Tomirai Hompo is the Tokusei Tsukemen 880 yen. The noodles are thicker enough to feel the "koshi", the outstanding chewiness of the al dente which the shop has great confidence in. The slices of thin roasted pork fillet and thick bamboo shoots, on the other hand, are neatly prepared right next to the fresh green onions, seaweed, mizuna green, and a refreshing lemon on top of the mixture of delicious pork bone, crustacean, and seafood based soup. It may be a little bit difficult to find out the mixture and which ingridients really are based for the soup as there are so many things already mixed inside, but it is in fact an amazing bowl of Tsukemen that is quite sophisticated with so much originality and thoughts put into every detail. We would definitely go back to have their delicious Tokusei Tsukemen again.
Restaurant: Kouzuke Tomiraihompo (上野 戸みら伊本舗)
Address: 4-5-9, Ueno, Taitou-ku, Tokyo Sansuya Building 1F
Nearest Station: JR Ueno Station
Open Hour: [Mon - Sat] 11:00～Next day 6:00, [Sun] 11:00 - 24:00
Close: Open 365 days
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 27 seats
・Total distance: 550m, 7 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ueno Station, Central Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
1. Facing Ueno Station Central Gate ticket gate, turn around and start your way. Make sure Information Center is on your left hand side.
2. Walk straight for about 80m and you will find Hirokoji Exit ahead of you.
3. Go outside from Hirokoji Exit. You will find a crossing ahead of you in 30m.
4. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
5. Go walk between the buildings from here for about 250m.
You will make a right turn at the 2nd street.
6. Pass the 1st crossroad and keep walking straight.
7. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
8. Keep walking straight.
Go pass under the railway.
9. After you pass under the railway, you are about 100m away from the destination.
Keep walking straight and you will find your destination to your left.
10. Enjoy your meal at Kouzuke Tomirai Hompo (上野 戸みら伊本舗)!