Keijoen is one of the retro restaurants of 80s ambience in Ueno that offers excellent kalbi (marinated barbecued ribs), rosu (sirloin meat), and liver for a very reasonable price. The
restaurant looks notably outdated from outside but you would understand, once you have their fresh meat, why there are so many steady fans coming here everyday for their grilled meat. The
freshness and quality of the food are indeed outstanding in this restaurant and we also like the friendly staffs who are always willing to give customers good advice which parts of meat are best
to have today. If you are looking for the first rated meat in Ueno for a bargain price either for your lunch or for dinner, we recommend you to visit Keijoen with confidence.
Restaurant: Keijouen (京城苑)
Address: 2-15-7, Higashiueno, Taitou-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Ueno Station
Open Hour: Open from 16:00
Close: Second and fourth week of Sunday
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥5,000～￥5,999
Credit Card: N.A
・Total distance: 450m, 6 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ueno Station, Central Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
1. Facing Ueno Station Central Gate ticket gate, turn around and start your way. Make sure Information Center is on your left hand side.
2. Walk straight for about 80m and you will find Hirokoji Exit ahead of you.
3. Go outside from Hirokoji Exit. You will find a crossing ahead of you in 30m.
4. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
5. Go walk between the buildings from here for about 100m. You will make a left turn at the 1st street.
6. Make a left turn at the 1st street.
7. Walk straight for about 70m until you reach the end of this street.
8. When you reach end of this street, you will find a crossing to your right.
9. Cross the street.
10. You will find a street to your right. Take that street.
11. Walk straight for about 50m and you will find your destination to your right.
12. Enjoy your meal at Keijouen (京城苑)!