This shop is one of the most popular ramen shops around Ueno that specializes in miso based. The soup is made of dense miso that contains the mixture of animal bones which blends well with its thick yellow noodles. When it comes to having dense soup with the higher salt, the thick noodles with good chewy texture always remain as a plus. You may also add extra vegetables on top of the noodles upon request and make the bowl look even gorgeous. Not to mention that the price 790 yen is a bargain for such higher quality of ramen.
Restaurant: Hanada Uenoten (花田 上野店)
Address: 6-8-6, Ueno, Taitou-ku, Tokyo Ueno Megane Center Building 1F
Nearest Station: JR Ueno Station
Open Hour: [Mon - Sat] 11:00～24:00, [Sun, Holiday] 11:00～22:00
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
・Total distance: 350m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ueno Station, Central Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. Facing Ueno Station Central Gate ticket gate, turn around and start your way. Make sure Information Center is on your left hand side.
2. Walk straight for about 80m and you will find Hirokoji Exit ahead of you.
3. Go outside from Hirokoji Exit. You will find a crossing ahead of you in 30m.
4. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
5. Go walk between the buildings from here for about 200m and you will find your destination to your left.
6. Keep walking straight.
7. Enjoy your meal at Hanada Uenoten (花田 上野店)!