Restaurant: Yoshinoya Honten （吉野家 本店）
Address: Central Wholesale Market hood C, 5-2-1, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0045
Nearest Station: Tokyo-Metro Hibiya-Line Tsukiji-Station Exit 1
Subway Hibiya Line Tsukiji Station 5-minute walk
Subway Higashi-Ginza Station 5-minute walk
Open Hour: 5:00～13:00
Close: Sunday, holiday, or when Tsukijimarket is closed.→Tsukiji-market Calendar2015（The day with red point is closed）
Credit Card: N/A
You probably have heard of the name "Yoshinoya" before with orange signboard. They have become very well known in worldwide for its Japanese style beef bowl in recent years. They are everywhere but what makes it so special about this Yoshinoya? Well, this is the first one since 1899 where it all started from. OK, does it make any difference in taste? Why don't you find it out by yourself!!
・Total distance: 500m, 6mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
Let's start your way from Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1.
1. Now facing the Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1, turn RIGHT to start your way.
2. Pass Tsukiji Honganji Temple to your left. Walk straight for about 50m until you reach the intersection.
3. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight.
4. Walk through a shopping arcade by following the arrow. Make sure LAWSON is on your LEFT hand side.
5. When you come out from the shopping arcade, you will find this view as shown on the picture.
Cross the street and keep walking straight.
6. Then you will soon see a gas station ( COSMO ). Make a LEFT turn here.
7. After turning LEFT, you are now in Tsukiji market.
Just walk straight for about 160 meters until you reach Sui-Jinja（Water Shrine） on your left hand side.
8. When you see the crossing as shown on the picture, there is "Sui-Jinja（Water Shrine） " to your left. Make a LEFT turn after you pass Sui-Jinja by following the arrow.
9. You will find Yoshinoya Honten （吉野家本店） soon. Enjoy your meal!