Restaurant: Tsukiji Sushisei Honten （築地寿司清 本店）
Address: 4-13-9, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0045
Nearest Station: Tokyo-Metro Hibiya-Line Tsukiji-Station Exit 1
Toei Ooedo Line Tsukiji-Shijo Station 3-minute walk
Credit Card: VISA, UC, UFJ, Amex, JCB, NICOS, MUFG
Seats: 37 seats (1F: 18 counter seats, 2F 11 counter seats, 2 tables)
Menu: Nagomi-set 1,500Yen, Takumi-set 2,500Yen, Omakase-set 3,500Yen
※The Price and menus are subject to change without notice.
Click here to see Tsukiji Market Calendar
Tsukiji market was opened in 1935 and SUSHISEI opened its door in 1889. SUSHISEI has a history longer than Tsukiji market and the reputation they have earned through the past is exactly what they have accomplished. In Japanese, Tokyo style sushi is often considered as "EDO-MAE" from Edo-period (1603–1868). "Never change style of EDO-MAE" is in fact, SUSHISEI's catch line. Let's take a bite of long history at SUSHISEI!
・Total distance: 400m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
Let's start your way from Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1.
1. Now facing the Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1, turn RIGHT to start your way.
2. Pass Tsukiji Honganji Temple to your left. Walk straight for about 50m until you reach the intersection.
3. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight.
4. Walk through a shopping arcade by following the arrow. Make sure LAWSON is on your LEFT hand side.
5. When you come out from the shopping arcade, you will find this view as shown on the picture. DO NOT cross the street, but make a LEFT turn.
Then walk straight for about 110 meters before you make a LEFT turn at the 3rd street.
6. You will find Kagura-Sushi（神楽） restaurant (red circle on the picture) at the 3rd street. Make a LEFT turn here.
7. Right after you make a left turn, you will find Sushisei (寿司清) to your LEFT. Enjoy your meal!