Restaurant: Toritou Bunten （鳥藤 分店）
Address: 4-8-6 Tsukiji Chuoku Tokyo 103-0045
Nearest Station: Tokyo-Metro Hibiya-Line Tsukiji-Station Exit 1
Open Hour: 7:30～14:30
Close: Sunday, holiday, or when Tsukijimarket is closed.
Credit Card: N/A
Seats: 16 seats (6 counter seats, 5 tables)
In Toritoh-Bunten, you might want to try the "Oyako Don" or "Ponjiri don" with Ontama （※extra order of half boiled egg). Both of them are a bowl of rice topped with chicken and half boiled eggs）. Toritoh has opened its door in 1906. It was originally not a restaurant but a chicken buyer for other restaurants. But in 2003 they started a restaurant of their own near the main shop and that is Toritoh-Bunten. You can have the excellent fresh chicken strictly chosen by the professional buyer. If you want to have the standard one with quality, choose the Oyako-Don. If you like to have a bit more juicy coccyx meat that tastes exceptional, choose the Ponjiri-don.
・Total distance: 180m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
Let's start your way from Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1.
1. Now facing the Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1, turn RIGHT to start your way.
2. Pass Tsukiji Honganji Temple to your left. Walk straight for about 50m until you reach the intersection.
3. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight.
4. Walk through a shopping arcade by following the arrow. Make sure LAWSON is on your LEFT hand side.
5. As soon as you walk into the arcade, make a left turn at the 1st street.
You will find Toritou Bunten right away to your LEFT.
6. After making a left turn, you will find the restaurant in less than 15m to your left.
7. This is how Toritou Bunten （鳥藤 分店） looks like. Enjoy your meal.