Restaurant: Tsukiji Itadori Bekkan (築地虎杖 別館)
Recommended Seafood Bowl: Kaisen Hitsumabushi (海鮮ひつまぶし) 2,285 Yen
Address: 4-10-16, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Tsukiji Yon Chome Chokai Building 1F
Nearest Station: Tokyo-Metro Hibiya-Line Tsukiji-Station Exit 1
Open Hour: [Mon-Sat] 7:00AM - 23:00 (LO22:30), [Sun and Hol] 7:00AM - 21:30（LO21:00）
[Lunch] 2,000 - 2,999 yen, [Dinner] 10,000 ～ 14,099 Yen
Credit Card: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners
Seats: 75 seats
Click here to see Tsukiji Market Calendar
Itadori has a very unique Tsukiji atmosphere where you will even find some of the seats on the street which has no high-grade sense for its décor, but values an absolute quality of the fresh toppings. Once you have their Kaisen Hitsumabushi (2,285 Yen), you would realize how fresh and tasty the toppings are with their perfect shari (vinegared rice) lightly flavored and mixed exquisitely with all kinds of raw fish in the beautiful wooden pail. It may seem a little bit expensive for a bowl of seafood with rice, but believe it or not, it would be impossible to find such high quality in less than 3,000 yen outside Tsukiji area. It is undisputedly one of the best restaurants and areas in Tokyo to have the highest quality of seafood bowl. You may also add toppings such as sea urchin upon request to make the bowl even gorgeous.
・Total distance: 280m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
Let's start your way from Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1.
1. Now facing the Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1, turn RIGHT to start your way.
2. Pass Tsukiji Honganji Temple to your left. Walk straight for about 50m until you reach the intersection.
3. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a left turn.
4. After crossing the street, make a LEFT turn.
Then walk straight ahead for about 15 meters until you see the 1st street where you can turn RIGHT.
5. Make a RIGHT turn at the 1st street.
6. Walk straight for about 70m and you will find your destination to your left.
7. This is Tsukiji Itadori Bekkan (築地虎杖 別館). Enjoy your meal!
8. Once you go inside, take this narrow street.