Restaurant: Inoue （井上）
Address: 4-9-16 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0045
Nearest Station: Tokyo-Metro Hibiya-Line Tsukiji-Station Exit 1
Open Hour: 5:00～13:30
Close: Sunday, Holiday,
Credit Card: N/A
Seats: 10 people (no seats)
Inoue is a stand-up Ramen restaurant near Tsukiji market. Originally Tsukiji fish market was not a place for tourist but for fishermen's. They have to eat quickly and be able to work energetic after the meal. Inoue ramen had been providing energy to those fishermen's who had to work with muscles for years. They offer only one menu, a Ramen topped with slices of meat which makes it very easy to eat and get strength. You may come across the ambience of fishermen's busy lifestyle in Inoue, their long loved ramen shop around Tsukiji market.
・Total distance: 170m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
Let's start your way from Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1.
1. Now facing the Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1, turn RIGHT to start your way.
2. Pass Tsukiji Honganji Temple to your left. Walk straight for about 50m until you reach the intersection.
3. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight.
4. Walk into shopping arcade by following the arrow. You will find RAMEN INOUE in less than 30 meters to your LEFT.
5. This is how "Inoue" (井上) looks like. Enjoy the stand up Ramen!