Address: Tokyo Station Ichibangai B1F, 1-9-1 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Tokyo Station Yaesu Central Entrance On foot 5 minutes
Open: Mon-Fri 10:30～23:00（L.O.22:45）, Sat Sun Hol 10:30～21:30（L.O.21:15）
Price: [Lunch] 1,000-1,999Yen, [Dinner] 2,000-2,999Yen
Credit Card: --
Seats: 15 seats
Menu: English Menu Available
Perhaps, you can never find this type of sushi restaurant in your country where you have to eat standing with surprisingly reasonable price (75YEN a piece). Just feel free to stop by if you have time before heading out to somewhere by bullet train. Locals often eat sushi in Uogashi just like having beer and snacks in a bar standing. So there is no need to stay long. Just grab a few and go. Got to try the Japanese style in deep since you are in Tokyo station!
・Total distance: 90m, 1min （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Yaesu Central Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
1. We guide you from JR Yaesu Central Entrance today.
Now facing Yaesu Central Entrance, turn LEFT to start your way to Uogashi Nihon ichi.
2. You will find stairs to go underground in 15 meters.
3. Now, you can go downstairs.
4. When you reach downstairs, make a LEFT turn as shown on the picture.
5. As soon as when you turn LEFT, you will come to this hallway. Go straight ahead for about 40 meters and you will be able to find Uogashi on your LEFT.
6. Enjoy the standing sushi in Uogashi (魚がし)!
English menu is available at poster outside.. So if you can take this picture of the menu, you can look at it and order inside! Hope this helps.