Ultimate Dish : Zeitaku Don (Luxurious Rice Bowl) 990 Yen
Restaurant: Tsujihan (つじ半)
Address: 3-1-15, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Hisae Building 1F
Nearest Station: JR Tokyo Station
Open Hour: 11:00-14:40, 17:00-21:00
[Lunch] 0-1,000 yen, [Dinner] 0-1,000 yen [Lunch]
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 12 seats
・Total distance: 300m, 4mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Yaesu North Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
1. Let's start your way from JR Tokyo Station Yaesu North Exit （JR東京駅八重洲北口）.
2. When you come out from the Yaesu North Exit ticket gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
3. Go straight for about 50m and you will find a DAIMARU Department Store signboard.
4. Make a right turn in front of Daimaru and keep going straight (follow the arrow).
5. Go straight for about 40m until the end of this hallway.
6. Make a left turn.
7. In less than 30m, you will find crossing to your right.
8. Cross the street and walk straight in between the buildings.
9. Walk straight for about 100m and you will find your destination to your left.
10. When you reach the little intersection, you are 30m away from the destination. Keep walking straight.
11. You will find a narrow street to your left and that is where Tsujihan is. You will also find a line of people in front of the restaurant.
12. Enjoy your meal in Tsujihan （つじ半）!