・Total distance: 270m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Marunouchi South Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 13
1. We guide you from Marunouchi Minamiguchi (South Entrance) today. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you!! Or you can show this to them that says "Could you please take me to Marunouchi Minamiguchi (South Entrance)" in Japanese.
丸の内南口まで連れて行ってください (Marunouchi Minamiguchi (South Entrance) ma de tsurete itte kudasai.)
2. This is the ticket gate of Marunouchi South Entrance. Now, turn around and follow the arrow.
3. Go straight ahead to go outside.
4. When you go outside, you will find stairs to go underground right in front. Go downstairs.
5. Go downstairs and you will see a hallway where you can turn LEFT in 20 meters.
6. Make a LEFT turn as soon as when you see a passway.
7. After making a LEFT turn, go staight ahead for about 100 meters until you reach the entrance of the building. There is only one entrance so you will not miss it.
8. This is the entrance of the building. Go inside and keep walking straight 50 meters until you reach the next point.
9. When you get to the point where you have to either turn LEFT or RIGHT.
Make a LEFT turn for about 5 meters. Then see the next picture.
10. Go straight ahead along the hallway for about 150 meters until you reach the exit door of this building. Make sure the escalator is on your RIGHT hand side to start your way.
11. After walking the hallway for about 3 minutes, you will soon find an exit door ahead of you.
12. Right after you exit the door, keep walking straight for about 70 more meters. Then you will find the restaurant on your RIGHT.
13. This is how Tonari (となり) looks like. Enjoy your meal!