Shigenoi is a wonderful place to take your friends out as we are quite confident about the Oyakodon (chicken and egg rice bowl) they serve for lunch and that we know we will not let them down.
We like the taste of the chicken that they grill over coals as they smell and taste better in that way. Once you have it, you will know why we take people out there so often. This is the set menu by the way which comes together with special chicken soup and some Japanese vegetable pickles.
The only thing that is making it difficult for people to come here is the direction. Once you reach Tokyo station, just find a floor map and the area called Kurobe Yokocho or you can just follow our picture guide so that you do not have to get lost.
・Total distance: 180m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Marunouchi Underground North Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. We guide you from Marunouchi Underground North Entrance today. Please be aware that this is Marunouchi UNDERGROUND North Entrance and NOT Marunouchi North Entrance which is located upstairs. So let's start your way from here.
1. Facing Marunouchi Underground North Entrance, turn to left and follow the arrow.
2. Make a right turn after you pass the convenience store.
3. After you make a right turn, go straight ahead for about 100 meters.
4. Soon, you will find an area called Kurobe Yokocho on your left. Do not make a left turn here though. Continue walking straight for about 15 more meters from here and you will find a second street.
5. Make a left turn at this second street.
6. Now go straight ahead for about 20 more meters. You can already see the restaurant ahead of you at the arrow.
7. Enjoy your meal at Shingenoi (繁乃井)!