Address: Tokyo Station Ichibangai B1F, 1-9-1 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo
Open: 11:00～22:30(L.O.22:00), Morning 7:30～10:00(L.O.9:45)
Nearest Station: JR Tokyo Station Yaesu Central Entrance On foot 5 minutes
Credit Card: --
Never heard of a place where it had to close its shop because it was too good? This legendary tsukemen shop had to close its operation in Osaki as there were too many people queuing everyday
in front of the shop and neighbors who wanted to live quietly didn’t like that. So the shop has moved to Tokyo station, again, forming a long line.
You dip the noodles into the broth and eat them, a mouthful at a time just like having soba. Normal tsukemen for 850yen, ajitama tsukemen (tsukemen with egg) 950yen, Kara tsukemen (spicy tsukemen) 950yen.
・Total distance: 120m, 1min （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Yaesu Central Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. We guide you from JR Yaesu Central Entrance today.
Now facing Yaesu Central Entrance, turn LEFT to start your way to Rokurinsha Tokyo.
2. You will find stairs to go underground in 15 meters.
3. Now, you can go downstairs.
4. When you reach downstairs, make a RIGHT turn as shown on the picture.
5. After turning right, you will be able to see the hallway as shown on the picture. Go straight ahead about 30 meters and make a LEFT turn at the arrow.
6. Make a LEFT turn here as shown with an arrow.
7. As soon as you make a left turn, you will be able to find a big screen ahead of you. Make a RIGHT turn here and go straight ahead for about 20 meters.
8. You will find Rokurinsha Tokyo (六厘舎TOKYO) to your RIGHT hand side probably with a long line. It's up to you whether to queue for few minutes to have the most popular ramen in Tokyo Station!!