Address: Tokyo Station Ichibangai B1F, 1-9-1 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo
Open: 7:30-10:30 （ＬＯ10:00), 10:30-17:00 （LO16:30）
Price: [Night] -999YEN, [Daytime] -999YEN
Nearest Station: JR Tokyo Station Yaesu Central Entrance On foot 5 minutes
Credit Card: --
When you come to Menya Shichisai, you must order the shoyu based ramen. You will be quite amazed of how the taste of shoyu turns out that mild and tender. People don't come here to have thick and heavy taste but rather standard ramen that pleasantly goes into your throat. The soup, chashu pork, leek and the curly noodle make a good harmony in a broth that might make you come back for the next time. Kitakata style ramen (750yen).
・Total distance: 120m, 1min （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Yaesu Central Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. We guide you from JR Yaesu Central Entrance today.
Now facing Yaesu Central Entrance, turn LEFT to start your way to Menya Shichisai.
2. You will find stairs to go underground in 15 meters.
3. Now, you can go downstairs.
4. When you reach downstairs, make a RIGHT turn as shown on the picture.
5. After turning right, you will be able to see the hallway as shown on the picture. Go straight ahead about 30 meters and make a LEFT turn at the arrow.
6. Make a LEFT turn here as shown with an arrow.
7. As soon as you make a left turn, you will be able to find a big screen ahead of you.
Make a RIGHT turn here and you will find Menya Shichisai right away on your LEFT in less than 10 meters.
8. Enjoy your meal in Menya Shichisai (麺や 七彩)!!