Restaurant: Shinshu Matsumoto Hikariya
Address: KITTE Marunouchi store 5F, 2-7-2, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Tokyo Station
Open Hour: From 11:00 to 23:00 (last order 21:30 drink 22:30)
Price: [Dinner] 6,000- yen 7,999 yen [Lunch] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners))
Seats: 36 seats
Recommend: Shinshu France Kamo Soba
Another place that is worth checking out at Tokyo Station is Hikariya on the 5F of Kitte Building, which has long been a very popular spot with locals. This soba restaurant
originating from the Nagano prefecture has high reputation in Nagano for its Japanese and French fusion cuisine. This soba is Japanese traditional duck soba.
Price is slightly steeper than the usual restaurants from Shinshu France Kamo Soba for 1,680 Yen, but what you get in return is exceptional that will never go wrong.
When it comes to soba, we like to go Hikariya for a firm and reliable meal.
・Total distance: 200m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Marunouchi South Entrance, 3mins （on foot）
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. We guide you from Marunouchi Minamiguchi (South Entrance)
2. This is the ticket gate of Marunouchi South Entrance. Now, turn around and follow the arrow.
3. Go outside from the left exit that says "Tokyo International Forum" in yellow.
4. After you go outside, you will see a crossing on your left.
5. Go ahead and take the crossing. You will soon reach the entrance of the KITTE Building.
6. Go inside KITTE Building from here.
7. After you enter Kitte Building, you will see an elevator on your far left.
8. Take the elevator to 5F.
9. After you get off from the elevator, make a left turn.
10. You can already see Hikariya at the very end in less than 30 meters.
11. Enjoy your meal at Hikariya (ヒカリヤ)!