Restaurant: Watori Bar (WA鶏BAR)
Address: 2-5-7, Higashishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6 (Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
Open Hour: Mon - Sat 17:00 - 5:00 next day, Sundays and holidays 17:00 - 0:00
Close: No fixed holidays
Credit Card: JCB, AMEX, VISA, MASTER, Diners
Seats: 34 seats
How about having grilled Tottori chickens with the rock salt and a pint of cold beer in one of the best hidden places to have yakitori (grilled chicken) after walking around shopping in Shinsaibashi? WaToriBar locates in a narrow street where it is difficult to find, although it only takes about 5 minutes to reach from the station. Take Picrumb with you to get to this excellent yakitori restaurant and have their outstanding Tori Bar Hassun which will be prepared elegantly on the 8 dishes of exceptional "tsumami" that goes perfectly well with the Japanese sake and wine. The customer service is also excellent in WaToriBar with a friendly manner. You will love it!
・Total distance: 500m, 6 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6
(Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
Let's start your way from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6.
1. When you come out from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6, make a right turn to start your way.
2. Go straight ahead for about 270m until you reach the 3rd street to the left.
3. Make a left turn at the 3rd street.
4. Walk straight for about 270m. You will make a left turn at the 3rd street.
5. Make a left turn at the 3rd street.
6. Go straight for about 20m and you will find a narrow street to your left.
７. Go inside the narrow street from here.
8. Walk straight for about 10m and you will find your destination to your right.
9. Enjoy your meal at Watori Bar (WA鶏BAR)!