Restaurant: Soul Mate (そうるめいと)
Address: Tree of 1-16-14, Higashishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka rose building 2F
Nearest Station: Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6 (Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
Open Hour: Mon - Fri 17:00 - 24:00 (LO11:30), Sat 11:30 - 24:00(LO11:30), Sun Hol 11:30 - 23:00(LO10:30)
Close: No fixed holiday
[Lunch] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen, [Dinner] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen
Credit Card: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners
Seats: 34 seats
Soulmate is not a well known Okonomiyaki shop in town but it serves one of the best "negi toro yaki" among most of the local okonomiyaki shops in Osaka. You may notice the wasabi on top of the extremely soft surface of negi toro yaki with the fine sauce, which some may feel suspicious about its mixture with wasabi, but they are exceptional without doubt. It is a very innovative menu as well as one of the most popular okonomiyaki for the customers. You will enjoy it also especially if you are a passionate okonomiyaki lover!
・Total distance: 290m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6
(Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
Let's start your way from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6.
1. When you come out from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6, make a right turn to start your way.
2. Go straight ahead for about 160m until you reach the 2nd street to the left.
3. Make a left turn at the 2nd street.
4. Walk straight for about 130m and you will find your destination to your left.
5. Keep walking straight. After you cross the road, you can find your destination to your left.
6. Here is the entrance to your restaurant.
７. Enjoy your meal at Soul Mate (そうるめいと)!