Restaurant: Makotoya (まこと屋)
Address: 2-6-16, Shinsaibashisuji, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6 (Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
Open Hour: 11:00 to 6:00 next day
[Lunch] 0 - 999 yen, [Dinner] 0 - 999 yen
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: Counter seats
Gyu-jan ramen with soft boiled golden egg in rich white creamy soup is Makotoya's favorite menu. The thin straight al dente noodles with the juicy chashu pork that almost melts in your mouth mix perfectly with its soup that has an impressive dense flavor. The clam chowder like white creamy soup is one of the rare types of ramen that you won't see anywhere in Japan, but it will surely make you want to come back again.
・Total distance: 400m, 5 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6
(Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
Let's start your way from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6.
1. When you come out from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6, make a right turn to start your way.
2. Go straight ahead for about 350m until you reach the 4th street to the right.
3. Make a right turn at the 4th street.
4. Walk straight for about 40m and you will find your destination to your left.
5. Enjoy your meal at Makotoya (まこと屋)!