Restaurant: Itamaeyakiniku Itto (板前焼肉一斗)
Address: 1-7-20, Higashishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6 (Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
Open Hour: 17:00 - 1:00 (L.O.24:00) next day
[Dinner] 5,000- yen 5,999 yen
Credit Card: VISA, MASTER, JCB
Seats: Counter seats and Zashiki seats
The reason Itto has an excellent reputation for the best yakiniku (grilled meat) in town is its strong determination to deliver only the best Japanese Black Cow (so called Kuroge Wagyu) from Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Niigata, Sendai, and Saga to the customers. All beef are hand picked by the owner only to hear the word “delicious!” from the customers. You will realize how tender and juicy the meat is once you try it and how professionally they prepare the dishes with the pride including their outstanding sauce. You will definitely love their excellent meat in Itto. The price is also extremely reasonable for such high quality.
・Total distance: 300m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6
(Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Let's start your way from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6.
1. When you come out from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6, walk straight for about 270m.
You will make a right turn at the 4th street (counting the 1st one shown on the picture).
2. Make a right turn at the 4th street.
3. Walk straight for about 30m and you will find your destination to your left.
4. Make a left turn to go inside.
5. You can see the entrance to your restaurant ahead of you in less than 10m.
6. Enjoy your meal at Itamaeyakiniku Itto (板前焼肉一斗)!